POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Psychotron 2 [WIP] : Psychotron 2 [WIP] Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Psychotron 2 [WIP]
From: Dustin
Date: 21 Jan 2005 15:45:01
Message: <web.41f1682b3e18f211b02b909c0@news.povray.org>
This is the second iteration of a project I started a while ago.  Its been
on hiatus for a few months for a variety of reasons but I am back and the
modeling is just about complete, there is at least two errors to correct
and maybe a few details left to add.  But before I call it "done" I want to
create a really great texture. I am looking at the surfaces of the
Necromonger machines (Chronicles of Riddick) for inspiration (namely some
areas of the surface are reflective but other parts that are
tarnished/corroded are not) but so far I haven't had much luck.  Any advice
or pointers would be appreciated :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'composite-small.jpg' (218 KB)